Are you a safety professional who’s enthusiastic about sharing your knowledge, experiences and insights? We are always looking for EH&S experts to enhance our growing training and consulting business.
- Field experience in area of expertise – OSHA, MSHA, DOT, EPA
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills relevant to curriculum development, training and consulting projects
- Organized self-starter, detail oriented with good follow-up and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and professional integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Additional qualifications a plus:
- Approved OSHA Outreach Instructor
- Approved MSHA instructor
- EH&S consulting experience
- Worksite audits and report writing
- CSP, CHMM, RSO, RSM, RSP, CMSP, CET
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 520.321.1999 or 602.923.9673.